Monday, May 18, 2009

My Girls


from left to right: Rebekah, Kendall, Kristin, Lauren, Karissa, Ciara.
i don't think anyone can possibly have friends that are as amazing as my girls. I live with the funniest, most generous, smartest, prettiest, craziest girls in the whole world. I love them each with all my heart. everything about them shows me that God was looking out for me when i chose Biola. they are the source of all my happiness. They're the BESTEST!!!

Rebekah: [regarding the movie Nights in Rodanthe] "I'm falling asleep just looking at the cover"
Kendall: "I'm sorry for calling your grandma a rich bitch..."
Kristin: "Not going in the blooooog!!!"
Lauren: "Oh my gosh. I would NEVER wear fur; leather maybe."
Karissa: For some reason I can't think of anything funny that she said. but i love her anyway :D
Ciara: "So uh, what do people wear to the gym?"

No comments:

Post a Comment