Saturday, March 28, 2009

whitney houston for the soul

i know there's a place i have to go.
but no one told me just how to get there.
but when i get there i'll know.
--whitney houston [the cure for a bad day/week]

there's not much i can say except that the past two weeks have been extremely hard.
i haven't had a breakdown...yet. but it's only friday.
i just feel like i need a good thing to happen for me.
you know...good comes after the storm? or whatever the saying is.
man, it just feels like i've been going through the storm long enough...i'm ready for the good stuff.
in all honesty, i think that i'm a pretty strong individual for all the things that i'm going through, yet somehow i'm able to keep a smile on my face.
which brings me to the fact that the only reason i can keep a smile on my face is that the joy of the LORD is my strength.
it's seriously insane. i know i couldn't do it without him and i'm so glad that he loves me unconditionally.

that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment