Tuesday, August 25, 2009

dang it.

i'm struggling.

i am so scared for my future life.
i'm struggling with the fact that i don't know what i'm going to do with my life.
i'm struggling with money.
i'm struggling to know what's right versus what's easy.
i'm struggling to be who i was made to be.
i'm struggling to not feel worthless.
i'm struggling with trying to keep from being numb to everything.
i'm struggling to keep hoping for the better.

nothing that i'm struggling with is too hard for my God, though.
and although that gives me a bit of faith, it's still hard to see through the fog that has become my life.
i don't want to be too emo, but dang, life ain't easy.

i've come to the conclusion that i can't simply "get my feet wet" for Christ.
i've become too comfortable being comfortable and it's time for me to dive head first into the deep waters of Christ.
am i ready? no.
am i scared? yes.
do i know what's going to come of this? no.
will this benefit me? of course.
and knowing that WITH Christ, everything is better than it is without him, i am encouraged to keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment