Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Find out who you are and do it on purpose.

The value of identity of course is that so often with it comes purpose. ~Richard Grant

I don't know if its just because I'm getting ready to graduate or what, but I have been hardcore searching for...myself. It seems like such a weird thing to look for because in the past i think i always just assumed that I knew who I was. The funny, loud, black girl that people like to be around but don't necessarily take too seriously. And i think for awhile i was okay with that but at some point we all strive to be someone and mean something to someone.

I've come to that point.

Finding myself? Yuck.
it's crazy daunting and trust me, i don't think i'll ever feel up to the challenge.
but it's time i grow a pair and get on with it.
it's something i need to do.

God, I'm handing this one over to you. I mean, after all it shouldn't be that difficult since I'm just trying to find out the purpose YOU have for me.

it's like...i kinda feel like i know who I was made to be...but i don't wanna be wrong.
HELP!


No comments:

Post a Comment