Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I've recently come to find out that I over-think almost EVERYTHING.
I used to tell that to people who interviewed me as a weakness without actually believing it, but now i think it's actually true.
i seriously get inside of my head and start to make things seem so much worse than they actually are.
i'm working on it.

im at a place where i'm pretty content with the way things are going right now.
it feels good because lately it hasn't been happening that way and i think its been getting to me.
but i know everything will work out for the best.

i'm so ready to be on stage again. i miss it so much.
i miss leading worship.
i miss being in musical theatre.
i miss doing sing a long videos.
i miss just entertaining people via performance.
hopefully some opportunities will arise for me to get back to doing it again.

that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment