Wednesday, September 30, 2009

chang chang now put it over there

i have two tests tomorrow but instead of studying and looking over my notes--im twittering, facebooking and blogging. badizzle!

i'm so unproductive before 2am these days it's kind of ridiculous.

like yesterday--i didn't go to bed until 7:30 in the morning and while i was tired all day today, i got so much done.
i wrote a song (which i'm considering sharing with the world eventually), filled out almost an entire study guide, and i did some other stuff too that i can't really remember. (note: i have yet to get the sleep im missing and am running on only 2 and a half hours for the past 2 days so if my thoughts come jumbled--you know why).

now that that is said i must declare to the whole world my love of james taylor.
i think john mayer is the james taylor of our generation and freakin james taylor is ultra-talented.
i mean, my goodness.

i know i've said this before but my friends seriously are the best ever.
alot of the time they piss me off to no end but i love the times when we're just sitting up talking about life and laughing at the stupid stuff we do.
i crave these times.
and i'm gonna miss these times when school is over :(

but this post isn't gonna be sad.
i'm in a good mood and i'm feeling God's blessings in more ways than ever.

i need to sleep so that i can get back in a right state of mind. and maybe do a little studying before class tomorrow.

oh and randomly on my twitter i posted "the reggae be hurting me eyeballs". i do not remember posting this and it's kinda creeping me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment