Monday, January 11, 2010

i'm talking bout hey now!

gosh, i've been meaning to blog about how this is a new year and i'm all excited for it.
i wanted to write and publish it on the 1st of January because it seemed appropriate.
obviously that didn't happen and here i am.
it's the 11th of january and i've already written a blog completely unrelated to the new year.
well, better late than never, i suppose.

i'm going to start with this.
i started writing a "New Year's Day" blog (like using pen and paper...old school, i know) because, like i said, i had a plan. so here's what i had written:

It's New Years Day. January 1, 2010. I've known for the last 3 weeks that I was going to write a new year's blog- i just didn't know what i was going to say. my new year's eve was actually really great and i think it was very predictive about what my 2010 is going to be about. I began my new year by praising God. I went to church with some friends and felt the presence of God so much.

That's as far as i got.
This excites me in so many ways.
The aspirations i set for myself are never too big to attain. I want them to be reachable but difficult. Looking at the things i wrote makes me extremely proud of "10 days ago me".
I have begun a journey of tremendous growth and maturity that i don't want to end.

That's really all i have to say about that.
i'm just so very excited for 2010 and i know that there are so many great things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment