Thursday, March 11, 2010

don't judge me.

I realize i am extremely pathetic for getting so emotional over American Idol but it really bothers me when i see undeserving people make it further than they should
examples from past seasons:
Scott Macintyre
Sanjaya Malakar
Diana Degarmo

and talented people go home before they should:
Chris Daughtry
Syesha Mercado
Jennifer Hudson

**what's good is that all three talented people have continued on and are still doing what they're good at and are very successful while the other three haven't been heard from (aside from scott macintyre...but like his blindness kinda helped him...)

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me? Diana is a brilliant singer. She may not have been the most amazing contestant on Idol but her range is unbelievable and she's not deserving of being placed in a list with Sanjaya. Geez, take off your unobjective glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, at first i didn't put diana up there because she actually was talented and deserved to be in the top 12.
    but i don't think she deserved to be in the top 2.
    just my opinion.
    my subjectively obbjective opinion :D

    ReplyDelete