Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2 things I'm OBSESSED with hating.

1. PINTEREST JACKERS
Pinterest is amazing! I didn't realize how creative I am not until I joined this site. That being said, I think it's super cool that people are able to learn how to make things and pretend to be creative (a la me) because of this site. What I CAN'T STAND are people who take funny sayings/realizations off pinterest and post them as their facebook status. There's not much I dislike more than a joke jacker and Pinterest joke jacking may be the worst!
**AH! I'm just realizing now that I never posted my "joke jacking" blog because it was so pretentious sounding (sort of like this post). Anyway, I need to explain that joke jacking isn't just stealing someone's joke. It's stealing someone's joke and taking credit for it, and when people think it's funny, you don't offer the information that you didn't come up with it**

2. JAYRUNNERS
They're just like jaywalkers only they're running and they give you judgmental eyes because they're outside exercising and you are riding in a car. Congratulations Jayrunner, you're healthy and have great endurance. But also, congratulations to me; I just got 500 points for hitting a pedestrian.
use the crosswalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment