Thursday, November 3, 2011

Christmas List 2011

It's that time of year again! Christmas is 2 months away (and we still have Thanksgiving to celebrate, let us not forget!) and I've already begun thinking about what I want to get my friends and family. This is the first year that I have a really good paying job (and some good money in my savings) so I'm pretty excited about the gifts I'm gonna be able to afford! Alas, this blog is not about what I'm getting my family and friends, this is about ME! Because isn't that what Christmas is all about? Selfishness and seeing which friends you're gonna take with you to the new year because they give out stellar presents? Totally joking. It's about Christmas music! Okay for real it's about Jesus but I'm still gonna put my list up.

1. A juicer
2. Street/mountain hybrid bike
3. Silver cross necklace
4. blow dryer with comb attachment
5. flat iron
6. iPhone 4s (plus a cute new cover)
7. macbook pro
8. Crazy, Stupid Love (DVD)
9. brown flats
10. five finger half gloves
11. cowboy boots
12. Sewing machine

Christmas is still a ways away so I'll be adding to this list continually throughout the next couple months.
Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment