Tuesday, November 10, 2009

BLAHgging.

i just realized the last thing i posted was a Christmas list.
how extremely selfish of me.

i also just read a draft that i haven't posted and it sounds really bitter so i'm gonna delete it.

anywho. let me tell you a little bit about my last couple months.
I haven't really had anything spectacular happen to me.
matter of fact , i've been sick a lot and practically every part of my body has been in pain over the last month. it hasn't been the best week either BUT despite my present situation, i am seeing the joy of the Lord in my life.
I'm not complaining, I'm praising.
and fo sho...that will make everything feel better. Just knowing God's goodness has been enough for me.

okay. yes i'm happy.
but there is one small thing that's been getting on my nerves.
EVERYONE is getting into relationships.
engagements, marriages, dating, EVERYTHING!
everyone except me (and i'm sure a lot of other people too, but just let me vent right now).
i was talking to one of my friends and telling her that i feel so left out.
i'm so tired of hearing, "when you least expect it it'll happen" or "When you're not ready, that's when it'll happen!"
okay no.
For 21 years I've not been ready.
For 21 years I have been least expecting it.
so now would be the time for someone extremely special to come into my life.
i'm just saying.

okay okay.
no more whining.
i know God's got someone so amazing waiting for me, that when i look back and read this, i'm gonna feel so lame.
i'm not gonna try to rush something that is God given.
sometimes i just need to be a girl and complain about it.
all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment