Sunday, November 1, 2009

Christmas List

I know it's WAY early and kind of lame to be posting my Christmas wish list.
but there are some things i want.
most i don't need but I wanna put the list somewhere and this is my favorite place at the moment so here goes (not in any particular order):
1. Nikon D60 (or just really any Nikon SLR anything. I'm not that good of a photographer but i want to get better and do it more often)
2. Macbook Pro (they're sooo pretty and my laptop is FALLING apart)
3. All the Michael Jackson CDs I don't already own (anything before 1979)
a. Got to Be There
b. Ben
c. Music & Me
d. Forever Michael
4. Full Size Keyboard with touch sensitive keys (any brand will do. as long as there are recording features and it comes with a sustain pedal)
5. The Office Season 5
6. Perfume-not sure what fragrance yet
7. All the Disney classics on DVD (that'll be kinda hard...stupid vault)

that's all (i know right...it's actually ALOT) i can think of right now. I'll continue to add more as i think of them. I know it's an expensive list but they're all just wishes that i'm not expecting to get all at one time but i'd eventually like to have all of them at some point in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment