Wednesday, November 25, 2009

just a thought.

i just need to say how proud i am of myself for the happy blog i last wrote.
so often i feel like im complaining all the time but it makes me feel good to go back and read things i've written that are actually joyful.

last night was the first readthrough for High School Musical 2.
it is sooo cheesy but honestly (and kind of secretly) i can't wait to start working on it!
on Monday the music director said were gonna be hitting the music hard and i am overjoyed!
gah! i can't explain to you how excited i am about doing this.
it makes me feel accomplished in some werid, unexplainable way.

soooo...in light of Thanksgiving (tomorrow)-here are some things i'm thankful for.
-God's provision: especially in these last few months where i've been broke as a joke, he's provided for me EVERY SINGLE TIME.
-my roommates: they make me so mad but they're always there for me and have made for my 4 years of college the best i think they ever could have been. living with them was the best decision i've ever made
-my friends that i don't live with:all of them have played a HUGE part in my growing up and becoming who i am. i love them all and am extremely thankful for their friendship.
-my family: my parents, my brother, my extended family-they seriously are the best family to be apart of. they support me in whatever i do even when i feel like i suck at it.
-that i'm almost done with school
-being cast in a play
(finally!)

anyway-things are good right now and i'm lovin it.
now i gotta get to packin and showerin and hair doin'
loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment