Monday, November 23, 2009

WOOPY DOO!!!

I DID IT! I DID IT!
I finally auditioned for a play and it felt soo good.
i've never been in a play that wasn't for church or elementary school and im so excited to finally be doing one.
theater is so much different from movies or television and i finally get to see that other side.
i most definitely miss being in front of a camera but those opportunities will arise again.
WHOO. it just feels good to finally be following through with things i've wanted to do for like 10 years.

so i'm in the ensemble and i'm kinda frustrated because my voice (not to sound cocky) is definitely more mature and better than the majority of the people I was up against. but to be fair, the part i was auditioning for didn't have much solo singing so I guess they were trying to find someone with "the look" which unfortunately in most cases, i don't have.
but it's cool because this is my first play!

I can't wait to be apart of the finished project and rehearsing and being so tired from singing and dancing but having to continue because not everyone is trying their hardest.
AHHH!
it's gonna feel great.

anyway...that's my exciting news for now.
(still single...but theatre mostly always cures that :D)
i'll keep you updated on my theatre-ness!!!

in other news...i LOVE LOVE LOVE John Mayer's new CD, Battle Studies.
I cannot stop listening to it.
it's uhh-mazing. He never ceases to amaze me with his music.

done.

No comments:

Post a Comment