Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Favorite lines from Battle Studies:

1. Heartbreak Warfare: "Drop his name. push it in and twist the knife again. Watch my face, as I pretend to feel no pain, pain, pain."

2. All We Ever Do is Say Goodbye: "Why you wanna break my heart again? Why am I gonna let you try?"

3. Half of My Heart: "Half of my heart's got a right mind to tell you that half of my heart won't do"

4. Who Says: "Who says I can't get stoned? Plan a trip to Japan alone. Doesn't matter if I even go"

5. Perfectly Lonely: "Nothing to do, no where to be, a simple little kind of free. I'm perfectly lonely."

6. Assassin: (FAVORITE SONG ON THE ALBUM) "Im an assassin and i had a job to do. Little did i know that girl was an assassin too."

7. War of My Life: (SUPER DEEP SONG) "I've got a hammer and a heart of glass I got to know right now which walls to smash. I got a pocket, got no pill, If fear hasn't killed me yet than nothing will."

8. Edge of Desire: "Don't say a word, just come over and lie here with me."

9. Friends, Lovers or Nothing: "Anything less than i love you is lying"

P.S. I nixed Crossover because he didn't write it and Do You Know Me because it only has like 20 words in the whole song.

No comments:

Post a Comment