Tuesday, December 1, 2009

keep runnin' runnin' and runnin' runnin'

don't be fooled by the title.
I'm not in peak physical condition
I'm talking about my mind.
I've just been thinking A LOT.

my roommate and i have been discussing plans on moving to new york.
it's seems so crazy but i just feel so ready to do it.
I'm ready to go somewhere and be someone and do something i love.

it's so weird because my roommate and i were talking about if either of us were to get into a serious relationship would it stop us from moving?
and right now i can't see it but what if now is the time?woo...weird to think about-moving on.

i don't know.
i can definitely say that the feelings i have right now are feelings that i haven't felt in a really long time. (could i be any more vague?)
it's just that things are moving and if i don't start moving, I'm going to get left behind.
i know that i was made for bigger and better things and I'm so excited to see how God uses me.

I'm loving the changes I'm making and am so ready to be a grown up Sabrina.

this definitely didn't come out as eloquently as it was in my head but who gives?

all this mess to say that I'M HAPPY.
and i really like being happy.

1 comment: