Thursday, December 3, 2009

"True happiness consists not in the multitude of friends, but in their worth and choice."
- Samuel Johnston

i really should be sleeping right now seeing as though i haven't gotten more than 5 hours of sleep for the past few weeks and i have a really long day ahead of me.
but really, since when do i choose responsibility over blogging?

i've tried so hard to get into the Christmas spirit lately but i can't seem to feel it.
maybe it's because i didn't do any early black friday shopping. or maybe it's because by the time Christmas comes around, i'll have no more school to do and will most likely be stressing about where to work, live and all those other stresses that come with being an adult.

i just gotta say that Beyonce is soo extremely talented.
everyday i've been driving to santa clarita for play rehearsals and while the drive is long, it gives me time to listen to so much music and entertain people that are stuck in traffic along with me.
i get so crazy when a good song comes on and today "get me bodied" by beyonce came on and i went crazy. i started thinking about when she performs that song and how incredible it is.
she's just REALLY good.

tonight we had a house meeting. just to talk about the plan for courts tomorrow but it ended up being a discussion about so many different experiences we've gone through. some reminiscing about the summer and how ridiculous it was. it was cool though because through this discussion i realized how much things have changed. reading my previous posts shows me all the provision God has shown me and makes me really see the progress im making in trying to be a better me. it's just so crazy.

anyway...i need sleep. i'm visiting a buddhist temple tomorrow. should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment