Tuesday, October 4, 2011

.:CURRENT OBSESSIONS:.



I pre-ordered the book yesterday so I'm not YET obsessed with it but I can't help but be obsessed with Mindy Kaling. I feel like she's finally getting the recognition she deserves. I feel like I was the first person to really love her (I always feel like I'm the first everything) because Kelly has always been my favorite character on The Office (except for like the early episodes when she was mainly silent and boring). But honestly, I'm so stoked for this new turn of culture where a lot (comparatively) of the funny comedians and comedy writers are *gasp* FEMALE! And in an even bigger change of events, we have big women, women of color and women with scars on their faces(I'm looking at you Tina) as the famous, talented ones. Go society, kinda.

No, I'm not obsessed with pins. (Those are so 2004 goth kids.) I'm in love with blogs. I don't necessarily LOVE blogging but I feel like I can't read enough of other people's blogs. I like comedy blogs, fashion blogs, dating blogs, Jesus blogs and blogs about people's lives. I feel like at work all I wanna do is go online and see what hellogiggles.com has updated or what Mindy Kaling (man, i love her) bought that she loves. It's so weird and I kind of feel about 3 years too late on the whole blog obsession but at the same time, the blogosphere has significantly improved and I feel happy to enjoy the betterment that has been bestowed upon the internet. Blog on my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment