Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm not that girl...

I wish I were that girl that craved waking up at 4am to go to a spin class at LA Fitness...instead I'm the girl who craves jack in the box tacos at 2am.

I wish I were that girl that people describe as kind or sweet...instead I'm the girl who people are afraid to make angry.

I wish I were that girl who looks hot in sweatpants and a ponytail...instead I'm the girl who sweats too much and doesn't like wearing pants (yeah, I just went partial nudity on you...)

I wish I were that girl who "just gets along better with guys"...instead I'm the girl who feels the need to make awkward comments about herself whenever guys are around (seriously, how many times am I gonna bring up my bra wire?).

I wish I were that girl who never embarrasses herself, and when she does its cute...instead I'm the girl who's been caught three times pretending she's blind while walking to the restroom at work.

I wish I were that girl with the dainty, not annoying laugh...instead I'm the girl whose laugh is so loud it scares animals.

It's okay though, people love me anyway.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! can i just say this is why i LOVE and ADORE you!!! i cannot STOP laughing it's RIDICK! oh man, you are NUTS!

    ReplyDelete