Monday, February 15, 2010

everything is alright.

these days i like what i see.
these days i'm okay with being me.
i love the way i feel.
i like who i'm becoming.
i love the changes God is making in my life.
everyday a little ounce of confidence is added to my life.
i like it.
i'm ready for the next day to come.
i love the way God has provided for me for the past 21 years.
i know that no matter what, everything happens for a reason.
im okay with being a little afraid.
im glad to have a LIVING God who knows what he's doing.
i absolutely LOVE my family.

i'm going to say it until it happens:
as many things come up in my life to keep me from doing what i love, i think deep down i know that acting is my thing.
it's gonna happen for me.
it's what i was made to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment