Monday, February 1, 2010

i've gotta do this

im sitting with two my best friends talking about life.
bad news about ex-boyfriends have come into play and some severe boy bashing has begun.
i've been here before.
it feels like i've been broken up with a thousand times. (not literally, but every time one of my friends gets dumped, i feel the pain of their breakup too).
every part of this makes me feel like there is no necessity of ever being with someone.
the hurt i watch my friends go through is enough to make me never believe in love.
to never want anything of the sort because all it does is lead to hurt.

i'm not cynical though.

i swear im not.

okay, so maybe i am a little cynical but you have to understand that by being constantly reminded of how hurtful love is, i kind of have a right to be cynical.
it's logical. it just MAKES SENSE.

anyway...that needed to be said.
i'm sure things will change soon.
it's just the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment